Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Earn Minecoins from achievements

Minecraft marketplace is a great idea but you can only buy skin texture and world only by spending real money. I think people should earn minecoins from achievements so everybody can use Minecraft marketplace

Ex. kill 50 skeleton in survival mode with a wooden sword. Reward:25minecoins

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Minecraft 12 days of Christmas

For the Minecraft 12 days of Christmas, you should be able to retrieve presents for past days, because if -like me- you were not able to log in on a certain day, you cannot go back and get the item or map or skin pack that you could have gotten, and I think that you should be able to retrieve gifts from past days that you missed.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A "REFUND" button, a TRIAL WORLD FOR TEXTURE PACKS, and an ORGANIZED Marketplace

*Yes, there are community ratings but that's not really cool, tbh.*

- When buying something by accident in the Marketplace, you make a refund with the help of a "REFUND" button. Simple. (But why couldn't you guys add this in the first place? It is very important, you know)
    - Aside from just looking at screenshots on the marketplace's texture packs, how about a TRIAL WORLD too?
    - ORGANIZE the marketplace. Please. A "Sort By" button, a "Search" button, and separating purchased content and non purchased content would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a way too keep purchases between multiple accounts if it is proven that you are the same person

I have multiple accounts & I can only access my mashup packs, texture packs & skins on one account. I also got the Chinese Mythology on my iPad when it came out before 1.1. It says I can use it on any account on my iPad. But then I sign into my account on Minecraft For Windows 10 & Ido not have the Chinese Mytholgy Mashup pack.

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sharing Marketplace purchases between Microsoft Family parent and child accounts

All purchased content is available to all accounts on Minecraft on our Xbox One; it doesn't seem like there's any good reason to restrict content on the Windows 10 edition to only the purchasing account when there are attached child accounts.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Texture Packs and Skins

I have bought Minecraft for Xbox one, PC and with the PC version I got the Windows 10 version free. However my problem is that I have purchased just about every skin and texture pack on the Xbox one. I think that I should be able to access those on the Windows 10 version! I shouldn't have to repurchase them again, specially since I have bought each individual game!

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Are you sure you want to buy this?

Please add warning pop up before I buy. I accidentally touch buying button! So I used my Minecraft coin on content that I didn't plan to buy. I hope I can press no! to cancel my accident press.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I think you should add a search bar in the market place!

An search bar in the market place will help you find your favorite stuff easier

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Windows 10 Minecoins Purchasing Issues

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm posting to ask everyone about purchased Minecoins which are not showing up in the Marketplace. SO, I have seen this issue is quite common and with a lot of research it seems this issue has not been resolved and no one can explain what is happening. I am sure that there are hardworking people trying to fix this issue, but I'm concerned about where my money is going.

Please comment and vote on this post, if you have had the same issue previously and if you have - how you fixed it. I have attempted waiting…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DLC is not working for children's accounts logged into my XBox.

DLC is not working for children's accounts logged into my home XBox. I tried setting resources as a global resource but when my son logs in and tries to activate the DLC, there is a lock on it and when we attempt to add it, it takes us to the marketplace for him to buy it. Has anyone found a way to make this work?

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. modern skins

there should be more modern skins like the ones shown on the link below

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sale

Make sales for marketplace: mc coins, texture packs, maps, minecraft realms etc.

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make mods free

make mods and addon free even worlds
    since we will try and get the legcy edition

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. skin de la communauté

Ce qui serai pas mal, serais un onglés communauté ou des joueurs lambda pourrais déposer leurs skins pack de texture gratuit ou payant, dont les emplacement pourrais être payants et surveiller, aussi une option qui permettrais de signaler les skins offensent, pour avoir un meilleur controle des joueurs, de plus des sous-onglets nouveauté, les mieux noté, et abonnement ( si jamais on veut suivre le contenue d'un joueur...)

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My suggestions for improving the marketplace

I Think there should be a search bar in the market place and a section in the market place with all of your items.
    I don't know if this is already in the marketplace and I just didn't see it or it is not easily accesable, but it should either be added in or made more accesable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dinosaur island addon

SOOO. I got the dinosaur island on windows ten edition, and I want us to be able to use it on normal worlds, rather than having to use the pre-made world they give you for the adventure!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Windows 10 (Xbox app) MineCoins

Hello, so every time I go into minecraft, then into the store, and press Y to purchase more MineCoins it says "Something went wrong unable to connect to store. Check your internet connection or something?" The game works fine, I can join my friends realm crossplay with out a problem but I can not for the life of me get the "Connection" To work, no parental controls are in effect either.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Skin packs 1-6

When porting skin packs 1-6 over from the console edition to the pocket edition you should take all the Minecraft skins and the original design skins and put them in one skin pack and then have the art team make 2 new original skins so you can sell it as like a mega skin bundle that includes 100 skins and includes the city folk and town folk skin packs* (since those skins were taken from skin packs 1-6) (*those skins are a part of the 100 skins)

Attached is the amount of skins in skin packs 1-6 that are either…

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can´t download payed Minecraft worlds in the shop! :(

I have bought Minecraft-coins for my son. He bought Relics of the Privateers. It says download, fills upp the green loading-bar, and then it says Importing: Relics of the Privateers.... and nothing else happens.

When i go back to the shop it says Downloading. If i reset or uninstall Minecraft I have to download Relics of the Privateers again, but it stops at the importing after downloading.

What is wrong. The lock-symbol is opened, so I have bought it for sure. Also tried to download the Free world RedstoneMansion, but the same thing happens.

Also tried to log out my…

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Blockception - The Lost Civilization (Review)

So I tried out the new free map ''The Lost Civilization'' by Blockception in the Marketplace and the more I played the more I got disappointed. Here's my reasoning behind this, the first problem I have with this map is the fact that I had no idea what to really do expect find presents which really wasn't exciting. I look around and only find one present, inside was a Jack O' Lantern and two snow blocks which I assumed it was to make a Snow Golem out of. I didn't see a point in doing that, was the Snow Golem…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base