Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. We shouldn’t have to pay for content that’s free on the PC version.

We shouldn’t have to pay for content that’s free on the PC. If Mojang is going to make us pay then there should be a way to earn Minecoins instead of wasting real money.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earn Minecoins from achievements

Minecraft marketplace is a great idea but you can only buy skin texture and world only by spending real money. I think people should earn minecoins from achievements so everybody can use Minecraft marketplace

Ex. kill 50 skeleton in survival mode with a wooden sword. Reward:25minecoins

184 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mods in Store

Ok So Developers I was playing Xbox 360 edition of Minecraft and I came up with this great idea... YOU SHOULD SELL MODS IN THE MINECRAFT STORE!!! You should sell mods like vein miners, tinkers construct, mo animals mod , and more! It would be a great to just buy mods for your console through the store, I would definitely buy them... DEFINITELY! Please add this. It would be so AMAZING!!!

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free minecoins???

think the fans of minecraft would love to get a small amount of minecoins for free because then we can at lease choose what we want for a little bit instead of buying something that we have no idea about what we’ll get

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We should be able to make our own

I think we should be able to make our own texture packs and sell them for minecoins

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Minecoin ore

It would be just like emerald ore but maybe more legit and we would have an easier way of paying for stuff in the marketplace. But it won’t be easy to find like in the lava ocean in the nether or in end ships and stuff. Places that are tough to get to would be ideal

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Easter Eggs

Another idea!.. Yay!... So, I think there should be a thing at the marketplace like the 12 Days of Christmas, but Easter related!.. It will be called "Easter Eggs"!... And can you add a Easter Bunny hopping around?... Hope you like it!.. Can we get 5 votes on this?... Thanks!... Bye!...

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A "REFUND" button, a TRIAL WORLD FOR TEXTURE PACKS, and an ORGANIZED Marketplace

*Yes, there are community ratings but that's not really cool, tbh.*

- When buying something by accident in the Marketplace, you make a refund with the help of a "REFUND" button. Simple. (But why couldn't you guys add this in the first place? It is very important, you know)
    - Aside from just looking at screenshots on the marketplace's texture packs, how about a TRIAL WORLD too?
    - ORGANIZE the marketplace. Please. A "Sort By" button, a "Search" button, and separating purchased content and non purchased content would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search Bar and Results

Hello everyone!... I had just another random idea that I wanted to share with you, so that's what I'm doing! So, well, basically, I think there should be a search bar in the Marketplace in the top right or left corner and once you search, it shows how many results you got, so your not like, "How much of these Rainbow skin packs am I gonna find?!?" So yeah... That's probably it... Yeah... Hope you guys who are reading this have a wonderful day!... Leave in the comments if I should make changes to my idea, or vote or comment…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Aventuretime Mashup purchased but now it's locked

I purchased coins so my son could purchase the Adventuretime Mashup for Minecraft PE from the Minecraft Store. Everything went well, and he was able to set up his new world. But the next time he went in to play, Adventuretime was locked and the message said, "This world was created using a template that you have not unlocked. You must purchase the template to unlock this world." Can someone tell me what just happened? I don't want to spend the money to repurchase. Thank you for your help.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. minecraft store buildings in villages and minecoin trades

say you walk in a blacksmith but then dont want to get out but want blizbuild and need minecoins well a good place to put this stuff in a villages and inside you just walk up to the thing you need then buy it

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Minecraft 12 days of Christmas

For the Minecraft 12 days of Christmas, you should be able to retrieve presents for past days, because if -like me- you were not able to log in on a certain day, you cannot go back and get the item or map or skin pack that you could have gotten, and I think that you should be able to retrieve gifts from past days that you missed.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. needs a search option

it would also be nice if there wer a way to post things without it being thru a company and all that, cuz I used to make tons of resource packs

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Halloween Treats

Around Halloween, I think there should be a "Halloween Treats" thing like the "12 Days of Christmas". Cool for the future!

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. marketplace needs labels on content before purchasing that state weather or not achievements can be earned on them

regardless of weather the map makers decide to allow achievements or not we need to be able to see prior to spending coin on something weather or not they are !

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Windows 10 Minecoins Purchasing Issues

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm posting to ask everyone about purchased Minecoins which are not showing up in the Marketplace. SO, I have seen this issue is quite common and with a lot of research it seems this issue has not been resolved and no one can explain what is happening. I am sure that there are hardworking people trying to fix this issue, but I'm concerned about where my money is going.

Please comment and vote on this post, if you have had the same issue previously and if you have - how you fixed it. I have attempted waiting…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Earn Minecoins from watching ads

I think that if you watch an ad, you could get a small amount of minecoins like 15 or 20

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. modern skins

there should be more modern skins like the ones shown on the link below

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Are you sure you want to buy this?

Please add warning pop up before I buy. I accidentally touch buying button! So I used my Minecraft coin on content that I didn't plan to buy. I hope I can press no! to cancel my accident press.

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make a way too keep purchases between multiple accounts if it is proven that you are the same person

I have multiple accounts & I can only access my mashup packs, texture packs & skins on one account. I also got the Chinese Mythology on my iPad when it came out before 1.1. It says I can use it on any account on my iPad. But then I sign into my account on Minecraft For Windows 10 & Ido not have the Chinese Mytholgy Mashup pack.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base