Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Coins

I love this idea for the coins, I really do, but should there be a way to earn coins through gameplay, like different mods drop/give a different amount of coins, or defeating bosses give out a coin bonus, or something like that. Or maybe tie them into achievements so coins are earned along with xbox gamer score.

196 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earning coins

The Minecraft marketplace is a wonderful idea!
    However I think that for example when you get an achievement you should also get some MCcoins.

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Buy again!

I bought a texture pack with money and now I haft to buy it again with coins!ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kids unable to use my texture packs

Before the marketplace update I could purchase a texture pack and my kids could use it on their profiles, which is setup for family share through iTunes. This is no longer the case and I must purchase the same packs 3 times in order to unlock it for myself and my two boys. Please tell me there will be a fix to this.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability for everyone to be able to share anything they want in the market place.

My idea is to allow any player to share anything Minecraft related to Minecraft like world's but they can only sell it for free unless they're approved.

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gifting coins

There should be a system where you can gift a certain amount of coins to someone else. You can either buy the coins and give them to your friend or use it from your current coin balance.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. YOUR MINECRAFT MARKETPLACE IS A RECIPE FOR RIPOFFS

When I bought things through the Microsoft store, I would get an e-mail receipt. Now with the Marketplace and its coins, the two things I've purchased I have no receipt for.

This morning I found out that two items I'd purchased through the old system last month, the Chinese and Greek Mythology Mashup Packs, have disappeared from my account. I've filed a bug report with Mojang in which I was able to attach copies of the e-mail receipts I'd received from Microsoft.

I have the PureBDCraft HD texture pack and the Relics of the Privateers world that I've purchased using…

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A way to earn coins. It would be nice if we can like watch a video to earn 10 coins per video!

A way to earn coins. It would be nice if we can watch a video to earn coins. We could watch a video and earn 10 coins per video. Or we could have a tap joy offer. We download an app and get like 100 or 200 coins.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Scam warning, resource packs that I have payed for are now gone!

Scam warning, having to pay for something that you already own!

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add daily reward system

50 coins every time you go into the game and collect your daily reward

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Coins

I bought two sets of 320 coins for $6 in total for 640 coins then it said I had received the coins but it still said I had 0 coins so I thought it was lagg. After rebooting the app a few times and rebooting my iPad a few time I came to the conclusion that I had wasted my own money so I just ask for my money back

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Coins

I think we should have choice where u could either buy the thing u want with either the coins or just buy it with money

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Want a refund or mashups unlocked

I bought the greek mashup and chinese mashup before it required coins and paid $5.99 each for them and now they are locked again because it needs to be purchased with coins.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mum approved to buy coins but coins still 0

Using iphone - family account. Bought coins, my mum already approved, but coins still 0!!!!

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Getting coins without money

We need these free coins or maybe just for us to get them in the gameplay like the other guy said but it shouldn't be for just people with money on there accounts because it probably makes others feel like they don't have any money which really sucks but you wouldn't know how that feels because you guys must make millions off this one game

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Buying Coins

When I tried to buy coins (which I did 3 times) it never gave me anything. I think there should be ways to earn coins, like achievements or gamer score or killing mobs, or even if you watch an ad you get gen coins or something. Anyways buying coins for different things is a cool idea. But, people don't want to spend money on games that already cost like 6 or 7 dollars (I use USD). I might change how I think of this if you give me the coins that I purchased. I purchased tier 10 three times. My…

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base