Minecraft Realms

Talk about Realms here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Amplified Survival Realm

I run an Amplified survival realm, we currently have over 100 players and about 5 or so people are active each evening

Keep items on death
    No IGN over your head so you can build hidden bases without sneaking the whole time
    Survival
    No Creative ever
    Hard difficulty

please join us

IGN:

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

78 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New realm-good plsyers only!

I have a realm here. If you want to join, enter a resume and gamertag below. I will only keep the ones who are active and try hard.
    If you do not include the description about yourself, then you will not be invited.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sending Out Realm Invites For Fireblonde 2.0

Hey it's ChadPlaysMCPE And I'm making a new Realm wondering if you would like to join here are the rules
    1. NO TNT
    2. NO SERVER DRAMA
    3. NO GRIEFING
    4. NO STEALING
    5. CLAIM LAND BEFORE YOU BUILD(put a sign saying your name)

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi. I am a youtuber. One, I need a realm ❤? Can invite me. I will join, thanks!

Let is play? I need a realm. But I hate cheats, hacker, negative... Because I am 19 years old!

Look, I am a youtuber!

Thanks, guys! Invite me if you want soon? :) If you want, yes? Please chat on Xbox live & My gametarg name is Kawakigachi.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Survival world on realm anyone join

Type your gamer tag below

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have a new Minecraft Realm for PC/Mac versions and i'd like to invite you all to join me.

It is a old school survival and i have built a safe town for people to live in. Add your minecraft name and tell how many hours a day you usually play minecraft :) Welcome!

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sending Out Invites For BlackHawks 3.0

Hey it's ChadPlaysMCPE And I'm making a new Realm wondering if you would like to join here are the rules
    1. NO TNT
    2. NO SERVER DRAMA
    3. NO GRIEFING
    4. NO STEALING

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi

looking for people to join my realm

Survival, pure, no greifing, no bull, no stealing, build your place, and chill

only pre agreed PVP.

post ur gamertags

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rubens realm

We are a normal mode survival server
    My name is IlianaMage I help to manage the realm for the owner of this realm we are looking for new players to add the rules are as follows
    I ask tht anyone who wishes to join plz give their age, gamer tag, and what they're good at
    1. no griefing
    2. No stealing
    3. No killing another player unless u are in a duel of some sort
    4. Any use of out of game tools to cheat such as toolbox are bannable as they destroy our ability to do shops so plz…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sending Out Realm Invites For FireBlonde 2.0

1. NO TNT
    2. NO SERVER DRAMA
    3. NO GRIEFING
    4. NO STEALING

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. play in my realm add me Shinigamieyez97

Add me and play in my realm Shinigamieyez97

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sheep colour

All my dyed sheep are now showing up as white. However when I shear them I get coloured wool. It makes it difficult to cull or breed though as I don't know what colour each one is.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Realms Not Loading

We have a small paid realm that is not loading for any of us. It claims it is loading, that it will take a moment, and then hangs up at the tiled purple swirls screen. Please help us fix this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. mineplex

this server is cool I think must join

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sending Out Realm Invites For FireBlonde 2.0

1. NO TNT
    2. NO SERVER DRAMA
    3. NO GRIEFING
    4. NO STEALING

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Survival Cities Experts Only (Very Active Players)

Hey everyone! Please read the whole thing! Im looking for people who are very experienced in building houses, farms, xp farms, and anything usefull in survival! The rules for the realm are No killing No stealing No griefing No haking No duplicating No building ugly random useless things and fix ALL creeper explosions. Follow the rules or you will be banned! Plz do not comment if you are younger than 12 and if you are not experienced or if you are not very active. Send me a message if you are interested on Xbox my GT is SeasickPizza184. Answer these…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Room for 7 on Windowsd 10/ PE

ME and my 2 sons are looking for up to 7 people to join our new realm.

NO stealing, NO PVP unless agreed. NO destroying villiages. NO trespassing someones house and area without permission. NO making nonsense structures. NO entering anothers mine without permission. NO begging, NO grieving.

ALLOWED... ages 10 and up, freedom to explore, freedom to create reasonable structures in your area. fun, help, sharing.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Creativity, Imagination and Joy

Looking for members that work and play well with others.

NO:
    Interfering (without area owner's agreement), Trolling, Swearing, Griefing, Cheating, Stealing, BREAKING NATURAL STRUCTURES (like villages, temples and other natural generated structures), BREAKING LANDSCAPE (IF U DONT NEED TO BUILD IN THIS AREA), build in other's area (without area owner's agreement),
    Random structures without reason
    HOARDING (LOL)

Allowed:
    Manners, Sharing of knowledge, Team support, Respect of property
    FREEDOM TO EXPLORE (DONT FORGET TO REMEMBER OR TO BUILD THE WAY FROM SPAWN TO YOUR BUILDING)

You must:
    1) Before starting to build something, draw the borders of your future building by…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 85 86
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base