Minecraft Realms

Talk about Realms here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Pure Survival Realm

Inviting new players to join my pure survival realm.

Drop your gt below and also add me to join.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

39 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to make free realm

Free realms
    if your mom or dad go bankrupt an you want a real but you have to pay 10 dollars per month.
    So vote 4 free realms r u people with me? so pls vote 4 free realms

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Month old realm

Month old realm so far no one has griefed or stolen anything , new players welcome just no griefing or stealing and and have fun hope to see you guys soon , ps I’m only adding 10 to weed out the bad player from time to time then I keep adding

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Casual Survival Realm for the Big Kids.

If you are 25-45 and looking for a casual survival realm to join, then comment with your gamer tag and age. I will not consider younger players that are not family of members. Most of our current members are working adults who live in various time zones and hop on when they have time. The basic rules are simple:

1. No PVP unless mutual (e.g. arenas, etc.)
    2. No griefing or stealing
    3. Keep builds reasonably nice.
    4. Fix what you break (or an attacking mob breaks), clear trees completely, and no random blocks left behind.
    5. Chat must be…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. God dam realms aint working

They should show realms

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give players blocks (similar to the structure blocks) to secure a (limited) part of the world.

I talk about "domain" blocks so to speak. The main point I am trying to make is, that it must be really easy for operators and players to secure a plot of land/area for their own. Not having to fear griefers. If this is made too complicated, eg. by having to learn or input crypic commands in command blocks for every new player. Then it is simply not being done. And this prevents semi open realms. It's fun to meet new people on realms, and having to close up all realms to the public will make this less possible. Don't…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coordinates without enabling cheats for Realms

The newest update for Bedrock allows coordinates to be displayed without enabling cheats. No similar change to the option choices for a realm is present. This is a particularly bad oversight. Coordinates are arguably even more important in a realm, and really are essential when playing with others. Please add non-cheat coordinates to Realms.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Realms not working

Just not working for some reason

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. join my purly great survival realm everyone gets free diamonds

that everyone gets free diamonds in realm

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. An Exclusive Realms Permission: "Admin"

So I am sure that you are all aware that there are realms on the Bedrock Engine and Java Edition of Minecraft and they are great. But there is a few things which might need improving. One of them is the moderation. While Java realms are a bit easier to moderate, Bedrock realms are quite difficult. I am aware that there is the "Operator" tag but they only allow the ability to use commands which isn't enough in my opinion.

So I am proposing an exclusive realms Permission named "Admin". This has all the same abilities as the owners (closing…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Realms x players

It can be great if we can buy realms with n player allocated, notre just 2 or 10 players only.
    Choose if the player when i buy, it can be more flexible

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i have everything

hey join mine I have everything

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Travel To Realm By Portal?

You can travel via Realm portal! But how? By using a block (mojang/community the block is up to you on which it is) you can build the frame exactly like a nether portal, but you must have a nametag with the realm code to activate it! But others can get in without permission. so to fix that a request will be sent to one of the operators befor the portal can fully activate. But interference with the add-ons and- that can be fixed while transferring.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Time Stamped Blocks

One of the most annoying features of MC is the fact that if you move X number of blocks away from something...time freezes for that block (i.e. dirt waiting for grass to grow on it, a tree growing, crops growing, etc) until you move back into the sphere of influence. So, in essence, one must stand around to watch water boil which is a huge waste of our time.

I'd love to see a situation where any blocks we've manipulated has a time stamp on it. Then an internet character clock will, when we come into the sphere of influence…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Similar server permissions

I was really excited to try out realms when I first heard of it but am greatly disappointed now.

I may be asking a bit to much but it would be great the developers could add to the realms similar permissions that the servers like, lifeboat have.

By this I mean:

-Players cannot destroy blocks unless given permission. And or the sever admin can select areas where players cannot modify or destroy.

-The owners can supply plots of land to players. ( this would be amazing. This way you can have people enjoying the game but also eliminating people destroying…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Join Notifications

I would like the option to enable notifications either mobile or email that would let the host know when someone joins their realm. This would get people playing together more as they would know when someone is in the realm and also act as a join log so a host knows who was online in the event an incident occurs.

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. play I and my friend

Play I and my friend for butiful
    and play

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 48 hours realms update lag

The 48 hour lag between the app update and the realms update is more than annoying. I'm paying for realms and every time there's an update, I can't get on realms for 2 days. Either fix this, or give me a refund for the days I can't use what I'm paying for.

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ersincaki

Abi beni al

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gamertags and Realms invites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base