Minecraft: Legacy Console

Talk about Console Edition here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mods Please!!

Mods please!!! Xbox is the only platform with out mods. Fallout4, Esc... Already got mods. Pleas give us mods. The more time without mods the more people lose intrest in your game so that means less money for you

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skyblock, Skylands, Planetoids and Pixelmon

3 new survival 'maps' that could be brought to console (without being done in creative so achievements are disabled) could be:

Skyblock, skylands and Planetoids.

Skylands could challenge players by putting them in teams of about 5 or so to add more of a challenge to the 'survival' aspect and the Planetoids and Skylands acting in a similar way by putting you in small to big teams depending on search preferences. solo mode for all 3 'maps' could be an option if people dont want to work in a team or with others.

Pixelmon might be a good feature to…

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Mining Helmets

Mining Helmet:

I Think Mining Helmets Should Be Added In to Minecraft! The Recipie Could Be A Torch Or Lamp On Any Helmet. I Mean, How Many Times Do You Go Mining And Have to Constantly Place Torchs Everywhere?

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Plz put everything that pc has into console plz

Plz put everything that pc has into console plz

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mods.

Why. Just why. There is mods on my iPhone. There is mods on my Android. Please give me mods on my Xbox. Please.

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please do not stop updating the Xbox one edition!

As we all know, CU update 50 was the "final update for Xbox one edition"

Please guys, don't leave us console players in the dark once again. We've been behind in updates since 360 so why cut us off once again? If you want us all to migrate to your bedrock edition you need to implement the legacy UI at least as an option to switch to... its far to frustrating to try and switch after playing Minecraft with that UI for 5 years. Please, we're begging you, DONT DO THIS

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New animals

There should be robbers that deal 3 hearts of damage per hit and it takes the first thing in your hot bar, then the second, and so on. If they kill you, they take all your stuff. They have villages that can be found with all of the items they ever took from you. * I didn't make this up, but they posted it for pocket edition and it would be great for legacy. Comment or like if you agree.

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Villages & Structures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Minecraft :Xbox one edition MISSING UPDATES?

The Xbox one edition is being discontinue due to Microsoft for making the most dumbest, and not true excuse that they think that all the players on the old version like the bedrock version and I know for the fact that's not even true. So they are trying to make Xbox one edition die off so we need to tell them THE TRUTH!!!

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox Minecraft, PLEASE BRING BACK AMP-WORLDS, ALL DIRECTIONAL SPEED FLIGHT (creative), AND HOST PRIVLAGES! Xbox is now been redused to PE!

I'm sorry, but i remember buying the Xbox version of Minecraft, so why am i being down-graded to pocket edition. I get that pe has undergone huge changes but it's still lacking. the creative flight for instance hasn't changed since it's conseption, only being able to fly up or down quickly makes exploring and building a breeze. Then there's the world building. Computer Minecraft has it good with the ability to manipulate ground hight, mountain hight, ocean lv., water and lava lakes,etc.. Adding amplify world was a HUGE step up from what it was, and taking that away was a…

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Controls & Menus  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. mods

The thing that made Minecraft good in the first place was giving YOU the player to do what you wanted this is fading so GIVE US BACK CONTROL OVER OUR WORLDS ONCE MORE GIVE US RESTORE MIINECRAFT PS. I have been playing since the bigining i've seen Minecraft grow up so please MODS vote if you agrree thank you :)

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. major lag in splitscreen

Im trying to play local with my friends and family but we suffer some nasty lag and it makes it dificult to enjoy the game.

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tekkit and Pixelmon

Tekkit and Pixelmon could be added to both versions of Minecraft. With the Pixelmon servers, there should be markers (like in Tekkit in general) so you know where certain places are and how far they are from you and you can turn said markers on/off like in the PC version

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom Skins For Xbox One

We need custom skins so we can have our own unique looks and express our selves in our own ways. With custom skins we should be able to create our own skins. This means talented skin creators will be on xbox making skins for them.

-innerdragon58

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skin, Texture & Mash-Up Packs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Put a shark!

It would be too cool if you can put a shark in Minecraft, if you kill it, you can have shark flesh! I love sharks, are always wild!

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. plz add mods to console

i asked my friends and they agreed that if console had mods people will show more intrest and if that happens you can make more profit and we stay happy, it's a win win situation, so I'd like you to consider my statement i think you may like the outcome thanks for taking the time to read my message. Sincerely fellow mincraft player

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More fish like whales, sharks, killer whales and gold fish, you can see them

You can have under water creatures such as sharks, whales/killer whales gold fish and star fish. If you u kill the shark or killer whale, it will give you 64 diamonds and emeralds. There health would be 15,000 and if you kill them they will teleport you in another portal. If you kill normal fish, you will get food and 1-5 exp. Also can you make it available on all Devices.

503 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Planets and Space

I know there are many suggestions for "Space", but I wanted mine to be unique. During the night, there should be a 3% chance of a UFO on the earth. The UFO would take every cow in a 50 block range, (keep all of your cows in a cage with a roof) if you manage to jump in the beam withing 30 seconds of its arrival, you can board the ship for a new dimension (ill explain later).
    I think that there sould be a "Vehicle Station" where you can build your own unique vehicle, (Cars, helicopter, plane, jet-ski, rocketship,…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Space update

I have a list full of ideas for a Minecraft update:

. no height limit(for blocks or players)

. if skip past the height of block limit sky gets darker(and if past player limit, then the sky is pitch black with stars)

. Rockets (used to reach other planets or stars) and rocket fuel

. the portal screen but customized for space

. Mover item( if right click on a block with the item, it makes it movable if controller block placed in ship)

. space suits

. meteors (which can destroy parts of the earth if crashed on)

.…

467 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Skins

We would like to have customizable layers and put them on any skin

115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skin, Texture & Mash-Up Packs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dog armour, cat armour, different type of armour (wooden, stone and more).

Pls can you add all different type of armour and weapons. It would make Minecraft more interesting if you can make your dog or cat wear armour. And I keep on asking if you can make all consoles have command blocks. Can you also add new portals. THIS WOULD MAKE MINECAFT No1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

424 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base