Minecraft: Legacy Console

Talk about Console Edition here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SHEILDS!

Can you add shield to all console edition it'll be easier to do this because it has a block button

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Combat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Dinosaurs

It would be cool if you added Dinosaurs and make it so when you get near to a certain dinosaur it attacks you and if you kill a carnivore you get a dinosaur tooth or a dinosaur bone

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. realistic minecraft and shaders

since the PC version gets the most love with the mods, texture packs, tekkit and many more amazing things, how about bringing a majority or all realistic minecraft packs and shader packs to both versions on the console.

on console it would look just as amazing, sure, it would be a lower res like it usually is with many console ports, but would still look amazing regardless. i know the super duper graphics pack is coming at some point and i dont know if there will be shader packs and realistic texture packs in it. DanTDM has shown one or…

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MODSSSSSS

we need mods on the new Minecraft on xbox one

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exploding arrows

Exploding arrows would be cool to have in minecraft. Instead of having to place and activate just regular tnt. When you shoot the arrow as soon as it touches the ground or block or player or something it will explode the crafting recipie would be like a regular arrow but instead of flint, you would have to put tnt instead and it would give you 4 exploding arrows

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please do not stop updating the Xbox one edition!

As we all know, CU update 50 was the "final update for Xbox one edition"

Please guys, don't leave us console players in the dark once again. We've been behind in updates since 360 so why cut us off once again? If you want us all to migrate to your bedrock edition you need to implement the legacy UI at least as an option to switch to... its far to frustrating to try and switch after playing Minecraft with that UI for 5 years. Please, we're begging you, DONT DO THIS

150 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More building features

I would like more blocks for building things, like the new blocks that were added to pc.
    It would also be cool to have some form of world edit to help speed up building times, as well as adding command blocks.
    I would also like to have forge microblocks added to the game, they make it extreamly easy to make awesome builds, and it allows the player to have multiple different, small blocks in one block space

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nether

You should add herobrine in the nether so when you defeat him the whole biome changes and you would be declared king a fortress would spawn everything would be vibrant and colorful there would be a kingdom there would be villagers and village guards and you could order them around and catch thieves and throw them in jail and have a sentence for them it wouldn’t be easy for you to beat him which would gain more interest and value in your game and would have a different Minecraft itself and then that would attract a bigger audience and give…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Biomes & Dimensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Concrete/ Wool Slabs and Stairs

Using the same crafting recipes to make slabs and stairs in the difference colors.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. plz add mods to console

i asked my friends and they agreed that if console had mods people will show more intrest and if that happens you can make more profit and we stay happy, it's a win win situation, so I'd like you to consider my statement i think you may like the outcome thanks for taking the time to read my message. Sincerely fellow mincraft player

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. crossbow

We have a bow that shoots far but a crossbow shoots even more far.
    A crossbow shoots further and does more damage then a regular bow.

Craft: a bow in the top left corner of the crafting grid and a slick in the middle and the bottom right.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Combat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Skyblock, Skylands, Planetoids and Pixelmon

3 new survival 'maps' that could be brought to console (without being done in creative so achievements are disabled) could be:

Skyblock, skylands and Planetoids.

Skylands could challenge players by putting them in teams of about 5 or so to add more of a challenge to the 'survival' aspect and the Planetoids and Skylands acting in a similar way by putting you in small to big teams depending on search preferences. solo mode for all 3 'maps' could be an option if people dont want to work in a team or with others.

Pixelmon might be a good feature to…

162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Real Villagers?

I wish villager could interact with players (mary,become frinds,eta)like in a mod in the pc version

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Plz put everything that pc has into console plz

Plz put everything that pc has into console plz

166 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom Skins For Xbox One

We need custom skins so we can have our own unique looks and express our selves in our own ways. With custom skins we should be able to create our own skins. This means talented skin creators will be on xbox making skins for them.

-innerdragon58

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skin, Texture & Mash-Up Packs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Mining Helmets

Mining Helmet:

I Think Mining Helmets Should Be Added In to Minecraft! The Recipie Could Be A Torch Or Lamp On Any Helmet. I Mean, How Many Times Do You Go Mining And Have to Constantly Place Torchs Everywhere?

191 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Planets and Space

I know there are many suggestions for "Space", but I wanted mine to be unique. During the night, there should be a 3% chance of a UFO on the earth. The UFO would take every cow in a 50 block range, (keep all of your cows in a cage with a roof) if you manage to jump in the beam withing 30 seconds of its arrival, you can board the ship for a new dimension (ill explain later).
    I think that there sould be a "Vehicle Station" where you can build your own unique vehicle, (Cars, helicopter, plane, jet-ski, rocketship,…

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Put a shark!

It would be too cool if you can put a shark in Minecraft, if you kill it, you can have shark flesh! I love sharks, are always wild!

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. new features

I think that is a better ideia add some new animals like sharks, whales, jellyfish and some new birds.
    Add some feature were we can colors itens like wood sword, pick, hoe etc.
    When we colors water, maybe we need to get the colored water instead of normal water, with that you can make things like icecream and juices and new foods like carrot soap, sandwiches
    Add shield to minecraft.
    Add new mini games like bed wars to playstation console.
    Add new swords types with new ores like rubys.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New animals

There should be robbers that deal 3 hearts of damage per hit and it takes the first thing in your hot bar, then the second, and so on. If they kill you, they take all your stuff. They have villages that can be found with all of the items they ever took from you. * I didn't make this up, but they posted it for pocket edition and it would be great for legacy. Comment or like if you agree.

135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Villages & Structures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base