Minecraft: Legacy Console

Talk about Console Edition here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Space update

I have a list full of ideas for a Minecraft update:

. no height limit(for blocks or players)

. if skip past the height of block limit sky gets darker(and if past player limit, then the sky is pitch black with stars)

. Rockets (used to reach other planets or stars) and rocket fuel

. the portal screen but customized for space

. Mover item( if right click on a block with the item, it makes it movable if controller block placed in ship)

. space suits

. meteors (which can destroy parts of the earth if crashed on)

.…

411 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Abandoned Villages

I think abandoned Villages should be underwater and guardians protecting it

Vote if you agree

443 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Villages & Structures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dog armour, cat armour, different type of armour (wooden, stone and more).

Pls can you add all different type of armour and weapons. It would make Minecraft more interesting if you can make your dog or cat wear armour. And I keep on asking if you can make all consoles have command blocks. Can you also add new portals. THIS WOULD MAKE MINECAFT No1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

363 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Mining Helmets

Mining Helmet:

I Think Mining Helmets Should Be Added In to Minecraft! The Recipie Could Be A Torch Or Lamp On Any Helmet. I Mean, How Many Times Do You Go Mining And Have to Constantly Place Torchs Everywhere?

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mods?

I know that you get this probably almost every day multiple times. But I enjoy minecraft more than most of my other games. But it gets to a point that even with the stuff already implemented into it. It can get repetitive and become boring. I would like mods to be added to add more things to do. Say with the morph mod to be able to change into anything. Allowing console players to roleplay? I dunno. Or like furniture mods or graphic enhancements to be able to try to make custom made houses look more realistic than using stairs…

268 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. shields!

we need shields. not just banners

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Biome/Dimension

I think the Nether has been neglected in new features. It was really cool to see Endermen spawn there, but there's a lot of potential the Nether has that's being drowned out.
    Ideas For the Nether:
    - A Nether Village; They've already made evil villager type mobs, why not have some in the nether? The blacksmith that spawns could have slightly better loot and the villagers could be hostile (and fire proof).
    - New Structures; Such as monster remains, like bones in the massive lava lakes. I saw this on a reddit post and thought it was a great idea.…

289 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Biomes & Dimensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. major lag in splitscreen

Im trying to play local with my friends and family but we suffer some nasty lag and it makes it dificult to enjoy the game.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Skins

We would like to have customizable layers and put them on any skin

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skin, Texture & Mash-Up Packs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE INVISIBLE BLOCKS!!!!!!

It's unfair that PC has all of these cool things and we don't. It would make Minecraft a MUCH BETTER GAME If you add al of the things PC have such as... lucky blocks, invisible blocks, mods, wooden armour, stone armour and MANY more (sry I forgot Command Blocks). ITS JUST UNFAIR!!!! (I also forgot shields, sry)>

263 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Minecraft :Xbox one edition MISSING UPDATES?

The Xbox one edition is being discontinue due to Microsoft for making the most dumbest, and not true excuse that they think that all the players on the old version like the bedrock version and I know for the fact that's not even true. So they are trying to make Xbox one edition die off so we need to tell them THE TRUTH!!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. There should be dog and cat armour and more breeds of dogs!

I think that dog and cat armour should be added to Minecraft. Instead of having 1 BOORING breed of dog, you can have more dogs like....
    > Sausage Dogs
    > Bull dog (rare with lots of health)
    > Pumeranian
    > And all of the other cute dogs you see on the streets.
    It'll be on ALL devices.
    Thx Notch!!!

231 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Woodland Mansion and Sheilds to be in Console Edition

Mojang, 4JStudios, and Microsoft Studios can you guys add the Sheilds and the Woodland Mansions. If it takes time to code the Sheilds just add the woodland mansion it's the coolest features in my opinion and the mobs too.

288 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox Minecraft, PLEASE BRING BACK AMP-WORLDS, ALL DIRECTIONAL SPEED FLIGHT (creative), AND HOST PRIVLAGES! Xbox is now been redused to PE!

I'm sorry, but i remember buying the Xbox version of Minecraft, so why am i being down-graded to pocket edition. I get that pe has undergone huge changes but it's still lacking. the creative flight for instance hasn't changed since it's conseption, only being able to fly up or down quickly makes exploring and building a breeze. Then there's the world building. Computer Minecraft has it good with the ability to manipulate ground hight, mountain hight, ocean lv., water and lava lakes,etc.. Adding amplify world was a HUGE step up from what it was, and taking that away was a…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Controls & Menus  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mods.

Why. Just why. There is mods on my iPhone. There is mods on my Android. Please give me mods on my Xbox. Please.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 200 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Villages & Structures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Skyblock, Skylands, Planetoids and Pixelmon

3 new survival 'maps' that could be brought to console (without being done in creative so achievements are disabled) could be:

Skyblock, skylands and Planetoids.

Skylands could challenge players by putting them in teams of about 5 or so to add more of a challenge to the 'survival' aspect and the Planetoids and Skylands acting in a similar way by putting you in small to big teams depending on search preferences. solo mode for all 3 'maps' could be an option if people dont want to work in a team or with others.

Pixelmon might be a good feature to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Plz add mods like floods and earthquake

Plz add mods like floods earthquake tornado plz

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks, Tools & Items  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Commands

/banitems <player> <item/s> <data> <amount> <what do for command work....> <coord...> <what do when....>
    Ex :
    /banitems @a dirt 0 1 place ~ ~-1 ~ execute @p say have placed dirt!

/banitems steve tnt 0 5 have_in_inventory ~ ~ ~ execute @p ~ ~ ~ clear tnt

/banitems @a diamond_block 0 1 detectbkocks ~-1 ~1 ~-1 ~1 ~2 ~1 /exécuté @p ~ ~ ~ summon lightningbolt

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Controls & Menus  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Magical Broom Sticks for Witches

So I was thinking that witches should have Magical Broom Sticks like in TV shows. They can fly it and when you kill it the witch it can drop a broom stick and we can fly it. What do you guys think and Minecraft Community? Is it good? :)

186 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobs & Enemies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base